Parent Involvement Plan
The District policy shows who is on the Parent Involvement Committee and their positions. It also shows the goals of the Parent Coordinator & the Facilitators.
Each school Parent Involvement Policy has very valuable information: who the Coordinator is for each campus, the committee members, communication strategies, proposed parent meetings, and how parents can volunteer.
Kim Reece, District Parent Coordinator
Kim Howard, North Parent Facilitator
Janice Jarvis, Carroll Smith Elementary Parent Facilitator
Katie Stokes, STEM Academy Parent Facilitator
Cyndy Henderson, High School Parent Facilitator
Osceola School District appreciates the help our parents provide to our schools.
If you wish to be a Parent Volunteer, please contact your child's school.
School Games Rules
Students, Grades K-5, must sit with an adult.
Students, Grades K-8, will not be allowed to enter the game without an adult.
Home Access Center(HAC)
HAC Instructions If you are having any issues with HAC, you must come to the school to resolve the issue. No HAC information will be given over the phone.
Addendum to 2016-2017 Student Handbook
- Page 36 - Description of Out of School suspension (OSS) - the word "not" was left out of the last sentence. The correct wording is "In addition they are not allowed to particpate or attend extra-curricular activities and/or be present on school property.
- Page 91 - Student Medication - Students will not be given over the counter medication unless the student has a prescrition from the doctor. Also, the Student Medication policy # 4.35 in the hard copy of the handbook did not print clearly however, the policy in the online version of the Student Handbook below is legible.
Student Dress Code
Osceola School District uses SchoolMessenger to deliver information straight to your mobile phone with important information about events, school closings, alerts and more.
You can participate in this free service by sending a text message of "Y" or "YES" to our school's short code number, 67587. Please be sure to contact your child's school, when your contact information changes.
You can opt out of these messages at any time by simply replying to one of our messages with "Stop".
Homeless Education Services
Online Safety Tips
Arkansas Department of Education
For Immunization and other heath related information visit
Arkansas Department of Health
Volume 2; Issue1
HS Incentives - How to Qualify
(1) Class Grades- A=4pts., B=3pts, C=2pts, D or below=0pts.
(2) Attendance-1 pt. for each day that you are present for the ENTIRE day w/o Tardies.
(3) Behavior-Each discipline referrel= minus 50 pts.
(4) Tutoring- 1 pt for each day present in Early Start and 1 pt for each day present in After-Scool Support.
(5) AR Points- 20 AR pts = 5 pts.
(6) Participation in Approved School Organizations- 5 pts. for each membership of active participation.
(7) Approved Community Service Hours- 25 hrs=5pts, 20 hrs=4pts., 15 hrs=3pts., 10 hrs=2pts., 5 hrs =1 pt.
No Zero Policy Letter -This letter was sent home to inform the parents of the procedure to eliminate zeros. This policy will be implemented January 4, 2016